Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Little Gracie...

Sometimes I have no words for this child! She is a sweet little angel one minute and then a crazy imp the next! She has gotten stitches 2 times in 6 months, she changes her outfit at least 5 times a day and she has no interest in potty training! But then, she comes up to me and gives me the biggest hugs, the sweetest (sometimes sticky) kisses and says "I love you Mommy!". So... no words...

Kids say the darndest things and we started calling Grace's "darndest things" "Graceisms". For example: the other day I got her all dressed for school complete with bow in the hair, cute (clean) matching outfit, panties (yes, I am STILL trying to potty train her!), socks and shoes. She was ready and I decided to get the kitchen cleaned in the few minutes we had before we needed to go. Grace had disappeared for a bit and was quiet... history has shown that is bad. I called for her to come down for school and come down she did: complete with a princess dress on (backwards), princess shoes, no bow, messed up hair, no panties... saying "OK mom... I hab been waiting for YOU!". To which I uttered "Geez Louise, Grace!" and she said, "I not Geez Louise Mom. I Grace!"

Yup... Graceisms...

No comments:

Post a Comment