Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My new project

I went to a garage sale on Friday morning and I found the cutest dresser for $10! It was a little banged up and in need of a little TLC... new knobs, sanding, painting... what a fun project! So, I grabbed it and started work on Saturday. While I was sanding I found robin egg blue paint under white paint and I loved it! So, when I was spray painting it white I did it lightly so you could still see the cute blue coming through! I roughed it back up to make it shabby chic and this morning I went and got new knobs! It's adorable and I am in love! Oh, and the cute milk glass lamp on top was also at the garage sale- $4! I love finds like this!






3 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! I love garage sale finds! I'm looking forward to Summer when we have some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dresser! You did such an amazing job! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete