Sunday, August 22, 2010

New York in the Summer!

Emma and I flew to NY for my little sister's bridal shower in July. It was so fun to spend one-on-one time with Emma and see my family. We spent a lot of time with the bridal shower but we found some time to relax!

Here is the moon rising over the bay. It was truly beautiful watching it from the porch at the cottage.
This is the view of Lake Ontario from the cottage. My parent's cottage is on Little Sodus Bay right next to one of the Great Lakes.
My parent's cottage in Fair Haven, New York.
Emma was so excited to fly in the airplane!
My mom bought this super fun blow-up jet ski for the kids. Emma loved it. The thing actually proelled in the water and she had a blast steering it and squiting the water gun attached to it. The water was so warm we loved playing in the bay!
Bathing beauties! Roasting Marshmallows over the campfire outside! Yum!
Me and my beautiful sisters and mom!
Emma eating pizza before we took off to go home. The pizza slice was bigger than her!

1 comment:

  1. Your cottage looks so fun! I wish I had one of those close by.

    ReplyDelete