Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My 30th Birthday!

I turned 30 this year! August 29th to be exact! My sweet husband, who can never keep secrets from me, threw me the BEST surprise party! He had a double date planned with a couple we enjoy to hang out with. We were going to Bucca di Beppo for dinner. So fun! We arrived and Johnny went to go check on our "reservations". (I learned later that he went in to let everyone know we arrived.) We walked through the restaurant and came around the corner and there were some of my best friends... around the table in the "Pope" room. What a GREAT surprise! We had some great food and laughs. Needless to say it was a SUPER GREAT SURPRISE!
Here I am putting on my "30" crown!
The Pope and my friends!
The next night was celebrated with our kids! (If you're wondering why the ice cream cake is lopsided... the freezer was iced over and the cake started melting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment