Monday, January 11, 2010

Family

We loved being around family this past Christmas. Here is a picture of Emma, John and Mason in the hot tub at Grama Kay and Papa's house! The hot tub is outside so they would wrap all up in a towel, quickly run to the hot tub and jump in to get warm!

The kids watched movies and played all day together. We sure are lucky to have Mason as a cousin!

Mamma and Grandpa Fred enjoyed playing with the great grand-kids. Here they are all on the couch together! What a great picture to have forever!

Us girls all had fun being together too! Across the couch: Kari, Mom, Mamma, Jamie and Ashley. I sure loved being around family I don't get to see all the time!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! I love seeing all the great pictures :-). It's always wonderful getting caught up. I tried calling today--just to check-in. I hope all is well! Lots of luv, Jules

    ReplyDelete